TRACER PRODUCTS – A Division of SPECTRONICS CORPORATION
Tracer Products’ parent company, Spectronics Corporation, invented fluorescent leak detection in 1955. Today it is the undisputed world leader in automotive leak detection and ultraviolet light technology.
– Tracerline® fluorescent dyes (Fluoro-Lite® air conditioning dyes and Dye-Lite® fluid system dyes) are so effective that they have been successfully installed in more than 275 million vehicles to date. Fluoro-Lite® is the only A/C dye that is factory installed in new cars and trucks by auto makers in the U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Sweden, China, Brazil, Mexico and Korea.
– Patented Dye-Lite® All-In-One™ full-spectrum dye, approved by both Ford and General Motors, is a unique formulation that works with all oil-based fluids, including engine oil, fuel, transmission and differential oil, power steering fluid and hydraulic oil.
– Clear-Blue™ extended-life coolant dye is the choice of Ford for use in all its cars and trucks, while Rite-Blend™ extended-life coolant dye has garnered the approval of General Motors. Both dyes will not discolor the antifreeze in the system, and can safely be used with conventional coolants as well.
– Complementing cutting-edge Tracerline® fluorescent dyes is a full line of rugged, top-quality leak detection lamps and cordless flashlights.
– Rounding out the product lineup are the PRO-Alert™ series of electronic refrigerant leak detectors, and the Marksman™ Ⅱ ultrasonic diagnostic tool, which converts and amplifies inaudible sound into an audible “natural” sound for quick diagnoses of both pressurized and unpressurized leaks.